Harry Potter and the return of Nagini

Alle verhalen die zich in de wereld van J.K. Rowing afspelen graag hier.
Plaats reactie
ellexii
Dreuzel

Harry Potter and the return of Nagini

Bericht door ellexii » 12-04-2013 00:23

Harry potter And the return
of Nagini

Thank You

It was a sunny morning harry woke up to , it was the beginning of an new summer vacation.He stared out of the window , the sky was blue , birds were flying around the trees , there were no bars atteched to his window and best of all there was no anoying yelling or bouncing at his door! The dudley’s didn’t live there anymore , they left Privet Drive number 4 a year ago, even muggles feld there was great danger coming theire way! Since then harry never heard or saw from them again , on one side he was kinda relieved but on the other side he wonderd if they were doing allrigh. Harry made his way downstares , strugling into the living room that had totally no furniture , Harry found Mad–Eye’s old polyjuice potion bottle, Harry sighed .its only now thet everything that happend seems real. Alot of Wizards and Witches around the world feel liberated and smiling right at this moment . But for harry it was a sad day a verry sad day , he lost friends and so much more , he lost Hedwig . a loud voice came true the backdoor “HARRY”; It were Ron and Hermoine hand in hand offcourse. “Ron , Hermoine you were here all the time ? I forgot!” . Harry is happy Ron and Hermoine were there but he didn’t really wanted any one around .”till the verry end my friend “ said Ron, Harry looked up too Ron and a little smile came peeking. “Harry” Hermoine said, “You stop being sad right now Harry, i knwow … we all lost something the past several years , but we were right all alonge Voldemort died for nothing he never knew what love or friendship was OR loyalty , stop giving him what he wanted !” . “ I’m sorry Hermoine it’s just so unreal Voldemort is gone for always.” “ I know it is Harry but if you won’t believe it ..well… no one will” “Your right Ron , Voldemort is gone we destroyed every horcrux we destroyed HIM” Hermoine smiled hopefully Ron’s way ,she turned to Harry ; “ lets find a nice spot in the yard were we could bury Mad-eye’s posion bottle ?” That’s a great idea said harry and he reached out too this little carton box he found and placeses the bottle in it. “Good teacher he was !” “Ron we never really had him as a teacher remember!” hermoine kicks Ron lightly. “AAAW Hermoine im sorry , i forgot!” “ How on earth could you forget about a deatheater that almost killed Harry on SCHOOL!” “Strange that this makes me laugh and feel happy” , Harry thought silent in his head.The trhee of them placed the box in the ground beneath a beautifull wall full of roses .They filled the grave , Ron and Hermoine were making there way back into the house. “Thank you” Harry wispered softly.
[b][/b][b][/b]
storys im wrtiting about harry potter !
Plaats reactie